Limitless Wealth Preservation
1. Review the Account Generation Information & Disclosures Binder: This document is provided as a courtesy to our clients so they have a complete understanding of how My Assets Card functions to provide them the most versatile and secure platform available for transacting with their precious metal.
2. Complete the Client Application form and Initiate the Account Generation Payment: Complete the application below and upload a color copy of your valid government issued ID. We will begin setting up your account once you have initiated your account setup fee. You can send this payment for the below amount via personal check, cashier's check, money order or we can deduct it from your initial assets deposit to fund the card. To avoid any delays in issuing your MAC (My Assets Card) you can pay with credit or debit over the phone by calling 1-800-669-2810 during our regular business hours. Please note, there is a 4% processing fee for credit/debit card orders.
*Make checks payable to: My Assets Card
Mailing Address: 621 W. Mallon, Suite 422 Spokane, WA 99201
3. Receive Welcome Packet Documents for Signature and Return: Upon approval of your application by the bank and payment of the account setup fee, we will process and mail your Welcome Packet that contains all signing documents and agreements to generate your account. Once executed and returned in the courtesy envelope, your account will be added to our platform and ready to fund with any of the 5 asset types we offer to transact with.
4. Select Assets to Fund the Account: Choose any combination of the following asset types to deposit into your holding account including, Ag (Silver), Au (Gold), Pt (Platinum), Pd (Palladium), Rh (Rhodium), or USD (Dollars). Clients can purchase directly through My Assets Card with USD transferred into their account or ship assets currently in their possession for verification and deposit into our secured and insured vaults. There is a minimum deposit of $1,000 in value for initial funding and monthly balances must be maintained at that level.
5. Start Transacting with Your MAC Visa Debit Card: Once your account is funded, your MAC Visa Debit Card will be sent to you via mail. Once received, follow the instructions for activation and then enjoy the only card on the planet that will allow you to transact with your precious metal globally anywhere Visa is accepted. The debit card is for transacting so if you would like a holding only account, please inquire about that service. Accounts that have no card activity for 90 days will have the card turned off.
We are available to help guide you through this process Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm PST and answer any questions you may have. Call 1-800-669-2810 to get started and we look forward to bringing you on board for the journey into the future of wealth preservation.